- All the teamup events created by any of the registered users are displayed on the homepage
- The cancelled events are not displayed on the homepage
- The following details for an event are displayed on the homepage:
- Type of Development
- User hosting the teamup
- Button to view the details
- A search-bar using which user, language, type of development can be searched for. It is not case sensitive and functions like regex.
- On logging in, the registed user can also find a 'Add a Teamup' button on the navigation bar.
- The user can register by entering his First Name, Last Name, Development Interests, a profile photo, email and password.
- The user can log in by entering his email and password.
Add Teamup Page
- On the add teamup page, the user can add the following details for a teamup:
- Development Type
- Address where the teamup will take place.
- There is an auto-suggest feature in the address field, using the Google Maps API.
- A teamup that has been created, can also be modified/updated/cancelled by the creator at a later point of time.
Teamup Details Page
- On the teamup details page, the following details are shown:
- Development Type
- Address where the teamup will take place. (Using Google Maps API to pin the location on a map for making it easy to locate, with zoom feature)
- Discussions (Power by AJAX feature and Moment.js)
- For the logged in users, there is also an option to discuss about the event. Each user can post a new thread or can reply to an existing one.
- For logged in users and non-creator of events, there is a button to Join the event and Mark it as a favorite.
- For cancelled events, there is a alert displayed on the top indicating the same to the user, and the Join/Mark Favorite button is hidden.
- On the navbar, there is a user dropdown containing 4 options:
My Participation Teamups - Page displaying the list of events to which the user has hit the 'Join' button
Favorite Teamups - Page displaying the list of events which the user has marked as favorite
Hosted Teamups - The teamup events added by the user
Profile page - Can view/Edit the profile
There is a notification bell, which alerts a user when the teamup that he is interested in participating has been cancelled/edited/updated.